A Pre-School Teacher makes a difference in a child’s early learning journey. You are able to deliver curriculum in a creative and fun manner that inspires children to learn. Your passion to teach enables you to create learning opportunities for children to unleash their potential to the fullest. You are a team player to your colleagues and are able to build excellent rapport with your superior, parents and children.
- Possess a Certificate in Pre-School Teaching (CPT)/Advance Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education (ACECCE) / Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Teaching (DPET)
- Possess/meet requirements for L1/L2
- Passion and love for young children
- Good communication skills and service oriented
- Ability to work as a team
- Relevant experience in childcare setting is an advantage
- Candidates possesses the relevant qualifications but without experience are welcome