My Little Campus (MLC) Bedok
Located just a short walk away from Bedok Reservoir MRT station is My Little Campus @ Bedok Reservoir. It boasts wide and spacious learning places, allowing the children to learn freely without space constraints.
At this branch, teachers provide the cutting-edge, meticulously designed learning experience that has made us one of the leading preschool providers in the area.
Whether for Bedok infant care or preschool services, our educational professionals have the experience to give your child the early edge you want.
Address: 718 Bedok Reservoir Rd, #01-4572, Singapore 470718
Operating Hours : Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm
Saturday 7am – 2pm
How to get to here
My Little Campus @ Bedok Reservoir is easily accessible by car or public transport.
Nearest MRT station: Bedok North (Downtown Line)
Bus Stop Name: Opp Waterfront Isle
Bus Stop ID: 84611
Bus service no.: 5, 21, 59, 65, 228
Programmes available at MLC @ Bedok Reservoir
Our Bedok childcare services cover full-day sessions
ranging from infant care to kindergarten 2.
- • Infant Care: 2 months - 17 months old
- • Playgroup: 18 months - 2 years old
- • Nursery 1: 3 years old
- • Nursery 2: 4 years old
- • Kindergarten 1: 5 years old
- • Kindergarten 2: 6 years old
Why choose us for a Bedok preschool in Singapore?
Our Infant Care programme is only available at here at MLC @ Bedok and MLC @ Wellington
Infant Care That Nurtures and Stimulates
• Stimulating and nurturing environment
• Targets physical development, exploration, engagement emotional development and confidence
• Engages fine motor skills along with cognitive development
* Our Infant Care programme is only available at here at MLC @ Bedok and MLC @ Wellington
A Bedok Preschool Programme Designed for Toddlers
• Adapt to classroom routines and collaborative playtime with peers
• Fine motor skills development through activities
*Our Playgroup Care programme is available at MLC @ Bedok, MLC @ Pasir Ris and MLC @ Canberra, MLC @ Sembawang, MLC @ Wellington and MLC @ Bishan
Comprehensive Curriculum Delivery for School Readiness
• All-rounded development in Maths, Science, English and Mandarin
• Use of visual aids, physical tools and academic exercises to stretch the minds of each student through imagination and play
Building a Foundation in Mandarin during Formative Years
• Encourage intrinsic motivation in learning a second language
• Exposure to Mandarin through Han Yu Pin Yin, Listening Comprehension and recitals
• Additional programs of Speech & Drama and Abacus enrichment classes for strong bilingual skills
Focus Beyond Academic Pursuits
• Providing good moral education: empathy, independence, confidence, curiosity in learning, moral values and social etiquette
• Emphasis on creative learning through dierent platforms and play-based lesson structures
Why other parents love MLC @ Bedok Reservoir
Our twins had started with MLC (Bedok Reservoir) since 2016 and now our little one is also joining her older sibling. MLC has given them a secure and comfortable environment to grow and learn together. We can see our children are progressing daily and learning constantly with MLC. As parents, we are always being informed of the progress of our children in school daily and that makes us feel very secure as we know that they are under the care of the loving teachers of MLC.
Parents of Elstann Tan(N2), Elfreya Tan (N2), Elvina Tan (PG)
Parents of Elstann (N2), Elfreya (N2) and Elvina (PG) – MLC Bedok Reservoir 2018
For the past 6 months, Shannon has adapted very well to the school and enjoys her time with the teachers and her friends. We knew we had made the right choice to enrol her here. Thank you all for your dedication, care and love!
Parents of Shannon See (MLC Bedok Reservoir – Infant 2018)
As new parents, we wanted a place that would be safe and close to home to save time and travel distance. Deciding on childcare was a big decision as neither of us had attended one.
When our daughter just started MLC early January, we actually worried that she might not be used to the new environment but the teachers there encouraged our child and helped her overcome the fears.
We also noticed the teachers always greet every child by their names even though they are not their class teacher. The teachers are very friendly and always available for any questions. They take their time to explain how our daughter did at school.
Our daughter is very fortunate to meet a wonderful principal and many wonderful teachers in MLC.
Many thanks to the principal, teachers and the staff of MLC.
Xue Qin (MLC Pasir Ris) – 2017
Enroll your child in the best childcare and preschool in Bedok
If you want your child to get the best preschool experience possible, enquire about our programmes now. You can also book a tour of our campus to see what facilities your little one will have access to.